Sunday, September 14, 2008

Job Interview

I read "Four Dont's When Dealing with Recruiters" and "How to Deal with Interview Stress" I think these two articles were very helpful. I feel like most people do get nervous and stressed before an interview. The decision of hiring you is in the hands of the one interviewer, so it is important to impress them. Having a bad interview could result in losing that particular job position, so there is a lot of pressure. I sometimes get stressed out, so the tips about breathing deeply, pausing if you cant think of something to say right away, and arriving ten minutes early are good tips for me to think about. That way I wont arrive late and be rushing and I wont say something irrelevent during an awkward silence. I also know now that I should not be overly nice in the interview, which I can see myself doing.

No comments: