Sunday, September 28, 2008

I am loving the cooler weather that we have been experiencing for the past week. By living in Florida for the past two years, I have missed out on the changing seasons. I cannot wait for the leaves to start changing colors and it is great to be able to go to a football game and tailgate without being so hot! Another thing about the cooler fall weather is that it means that my two favorite holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas, are just around the corner. I enjoy Thanksgiving so much because I get to spend time with my family, watch football, and eat amazing food! And it reminds me that Christmastime is about to start!

2 comments:

monica said...

This is Monica and I just wanted you to know I wrote about you in my blog for the week!

Steven M. said...

I wrote about your presentation in my blog. It was interesting.