Sunday, August 24, 2008

About Me

I am a junior marketing major and just transfered to Clemson this semester. I spent the past two years playing volleyball for the University of North Florida in Jacksonville. I have had multiple knee surgeries that prevent me from playing anymore and, although I do miss playing, I am looking forward to being a "normal" college student and being able to have more of a social life. And I definately will not miss the 7 AM practices!

I decided to transfer to Clemson to be closer to my home in Charlotte and to go to a university that was in more of a college town rather than a big city. My last school was only ten minutes away from the beach, so I am definately going to miss that along with all the friendships I made there. However I am very excited to meet new people and to attend my first Clemson football game.

I enjoy spending time with friends and family and love being social. I also love being outside and staying active. I was born in Dallas, Texas and am a die-hard Cowboys fan. I am just waiting for Tony Romo to get his act together so we can win the superbowl this year!

4 comments:

Crina A said...

Speaking athelete to athelete... I'm sure you miss practices but it must be nice to be a normal student :) It sounds like you have lived in quite a few places. Which one is your favorite?

Ben08 said...

Where in Charlotte do you live? I am from Albemarle and I don't know many people from around my area that go here...haha

Ben08 said...

sorry for being so late to respond...but I love Clemson, hope you do as well...hope you are having a great semester

gbrown said...

you gave an awesome presentation on dark chocolate health benefits. i mentioned it in my blog.